Wednesday, April 25, 2018


Pilgrim Pines
Scrapping By The Lake
Greetings Family & Friends 
This is the 3rd time I've been to Pilgrim Pines in Swanzey, New Hampshire, for an annual event called 
Scrapping By The Lake.  


And what a wonderful lake it is.






Here is the lodge that we scrap in.  It has lots of big windows so that no matter where you are sitting....you have a great view of the lake and plenty of light.



      I had a wonderful time of fellowship with my peeps ...




And while there I created the project for my next class at     Bella Art in Johnston, RI.



My next class is Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 1 pm.  Project can be done on a journal page or a canvas panel.  Call BELLA at 401-383-0199 to reserve your seat.

Hoping To Meet You At BELLA !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment